Worried about someone?

Helping a friend

It’s always good to start by talking to someone you trust; a youth worker, a teacher or a trusted family member. You could try to find some information about drugs and alcohol; their effects and risks. You could then advise your friend to do the same, and encourage them to speak to someone they trust, and to call us at Wolverhampton360 for support.

Supporting friends can be hard work, so ask for support for yourself and be honest if you can’t help.

Helping a parent

Some parents or carers drink too much or take illegal drugs, and this can sometimes be a very difficult thing for you to deal with. If you feel this way then please give us a call. We can support you, and we may be able to help to get your parents some support as well.